BY BARBARA E. BUND
ABOUT THE BOOK
TELLTALE SIGNS OF
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
BUY THIS BOOK
Healthy Signs of Outside-in
Try checking your organization for the following healthy signs
of outside-in behavior:
• Employees throughout the organization have clear ideas of who our customers are and, broadly, what we do for them.
• Although employees in different roles and at different organizational levels have different depths of understanding of customers, the employees’ views of customers are generally consistent with one another.
• We have clear, explicit, understandable “pictures” of customers.
• Those customer pictures provide clear, explicit reasons for our marketplace strategies and actions.
• Our top managers have lots of contact with customers—and they know how to listen.
• Lots of other employees have substantial contact with customers—and they learn from their contacts.
• We capture the learning about customers and incorporate it into our evolving strategies and actions.